
Well, I just sent my three older kids off to begin this school year!!! Wow, summer went fast. They were all very excited. Jaden is the only child in elementary school this year(3rd grade) and so he was a bit nervous going in all by himself, but he has the best teacher in the whole school, so he will have a great year. Dallin is starting middle school this year (6th grade) so he too was a little nervous, but mostly just excited. Brynn is the big kid in the school this year (8th grade), so of course she is excited. However, hair style was much more of an issue this year than in years past. She wanted her hair up; " 'cause it would look best with this style of clothing", but she didn't want it to look too fancy! She wanted it to look funky without looking too little girl like. We went through a few different ideas and ended up with this....

She loved it!!! Anyway, here's hoping for a great year!!!
Kailee, just saw me put the picture of Brynn's hair up and she wanted me to put up a picture of her hair. This what we did to her hair a couple of weeks ago for church. She is finally letting me do more with her hair so we have been having fun for about a month now.

5 comments:
Your amazing! I can't even imagine doing that to my girls hair, and how early I would have to get up to even begin...let alone have everything done for the other kids! Makes me tired to just think about the morning you had! SO cute though! I love Dallins look in the first picture! ;)
WOW I thought I read not too fancy! When you do fancy I'd like to see it. I think the hairdos are amazing Yea, first day of school. Hope this year is so great for them all.
WOW I thought I read not too fancy! When you do fancy I'd like to see it. I think the hairdos are amazing Yea, first day of school. Hope this year is so great for them all.
VERY CUTE HAIR!! So much fun! You always were good at doing hair! And Brynn and Kailee have such beautiful hair to play with!
BEAUTIFUL HAIR!! I wish I knew how to do fun stuff like that! I love the pic of the older kids off to school. It's so exciting to start a new year of school. What fun!!
Post a Comment