Yesterday was Jaden's Birthday. We spent the weekend celebrating with family. Saturday Nana and Poppi Jones came to visit in the afternoon. They brought down tons of stuff to help me with my newest endeavor, (I am starting a preschool out of my home) and then they stayed and visited for a couple of hours. (Thanks again for everything Mom and Dad, we love you!!!) Then we went to Nanna and Poppi Schiffman's house for a party. Trav's sister Susan and her family were visiting from Logan. They came down to bless their newest addition to the family, Skylie. She is adorable. All of Trav's siblings came and joined in the festivities. It was so fun to get all the cousins together and celebrate all of the recent and upcoming birthdays. On Sunday we attended church together to witness the blessing and then spent the rest of the day at Nanna and Poppi's again. We had a very enjoyable weekend. I, of course, left my camera home. However, I did want to let Jaden know how grateful we are to have him. I can't believe he is 9 years old. His last single digit year. Our only east coast born baby, who loves to play baseball and soccer....,


hang out with his friends Coleby and Diego, play make believe with Kailee and Blake.....,


play his guitar....,

play his Nintendo DS, and give his Mom and Dad hugs. He is a self proclaimed momma's boy and loves it, and we love him!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden! You are getting SO grown up!
Happy Birthday Jaden. You are an awesome guy, and very talented at everything you do! We love ya bud!
so fun to see your blog! I always forget christian and jayden have birthdays together! Happy birthday guys!
Hi Heidi! We held Dallin back so he is in 3rd grade too! Up until this year I had worried that we had made a mistake. It seems to have paid off now, though......
Post a Comment