Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynn!


September 15th Brynn turned 14 YEARS OLD!!!! I can't believe it, she is turning into such a beautiful young woman. It is so fun to see her beginning to mature. Brynn's favorite things are; animals....ALL ANIMALS,


















Music, and writing songs. In fact, she just wrote another song on her birthday. It is especially fun to see her growing through the words she writes to her songs.



Brynn loves to hang out with her friends, especially Kisha, and her new best friend, Brianna, whom she calls 'Banana'. Brynn is a great big sister to Kailee and Blake and is good at playing with them and helping me take care of them when I need it.



Brynn loves the Church and it shows in the choices she makes. She is a very strong, valiant, wonderful young lady and I am so blessed to be her mother.


4 comments:

Denise said...

Yay... Happy Birthday Brynn!! I'm so excited for her to be a Miamaid. What a great kid, and I'm lucky to know her too! :)

kevin said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! You are so talented! We love you.

Britt said...

Brynn is so beautiful inside and out. I love your family photo on your blog. (I hope it's ok to add you to my list. I found you through Denise.)

Jody Carson said...

Brynn looks like a blonde version of her Momma!!! Wow! Put a bag over her head, and Travis, I hope that you own a gun! Aha, ha, ha!!